Because I want to remember the details I'm posting it to my blog. At 13 weeks prenant I moved firewood for a couple of hours. After that I had problems with my insides prolapsing. I've basically been stuck on the couch laying or sitting for the past week. The only thing I can mangage is getting my girls three meal a day and then I need to be down again. After about an hour (give or take, depending on the task at hand) it's to uncomfortable to be up anymore. The same thing happened when I was pregnant with Haley but I don't remember it being this bad. And I don't remember how long it lasted. Hopefully I'll remember to post again when I can resume normal activity again.
1-23-07 Yesturday I was up almost all day with out having to lay down. Thank you Jesus. My blatter and uterus were right at the surface but they didn't bulg out. Today seems to be just as good so far.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I'm sorry Nicole, I don't remember either when it started to get better but I do remember it not taking as long as the doctor thought it would if that's any encouragement? Maybe your mom would remember? Love you!
Post a Comment