Monday, April 9, 2007

See jenni's new baby in action!

Friday, April 6, 2007




Caitriona Jean! Born April 6th @ 6:16 AM

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Thanks so much for being there Nicole! I can't believe I haven't talked to you since the birth, I guess we've both been a little tired since Friday and I'm finding it even more difficult to find time to talk on the phone with four children :) Love you Nicole, talk to you soon!

Tammie said...

Welcome back to Washington. Do you know what you are having? I bet it feels good to be home. If you need help finding a home, let me know. I am a Real Estate agent and would love helping you.

Unknown said...

Hey Nicole! You should call my mom and see if you can carpool with her to the baby shower. I know. I'm being nosy, but that would be fun for you to go and I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind a friend/daughter to ride with her. Anyway! love ya!
See ya in August!