What does doo doo and a clean load of laundry that hasn't yet made it into the dryer have in common?
Haley Jean!
She was inside the washer getting ready to hand the clothes to Elizabeth so she can put them in the dryer. Before she could get started she just needed to go to the bathroom first.
I suppose there are worse places she could have gone. If you haven't guessed I'm potty training her. It's been going really well. I definitely didn't see this coming. Now every one of the girls has a nasty doo doo story. I'm beginning to think we need to schedule a prayer meeting to break this generational curse.
I love being a mom! It's the best job in the world! Even in the midst of doo doo in my washing machine.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, I can say that incident has never happened in this household, and I hope it never does! :) I bet the clean up was lovely!
Hey Nic,
I sure do love seeing the love, joy and peace of Jesus on your face as I talked w/you last Sunday! You are real encouragement to me as to where I can be in Jesus as I learn how to let yucky emotions go.
Well, actually, didn't you just kind of scoop the bigger pieces up and then wash the whole load in hot water? That's what I would've done!
love,s
I loath poop. Pee doesn't really brother me that much but poop is so gross. After scooping the big chucks out (thank God for big chucks and not runny) I wiped the spinner thing off and then carefully pulled out the clothes that had been directly affected. I set those off to the side and re-washed the load (just incase I missed any...which I don't think I did because I pulled all the pieces out and inspected them.) I cleaned the poo off those closes and them soaked them in Oxi Clean.
EEEWWWW! Sounds like fun times. Did I ever tell you about the time Ryan woke up from his nap and had poop everywhere? On the wall, crib slats, all over his clothes. Everywhere that is, except for his..... thumb! I thought I was going to lose my lunch. Love you.
Post a Comment