Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Waiting Game!

Now I get to hurry up and wait to see what little blessing God has been creating inside me. One week until my due date so anytime in the next three weeks I will surely be holding my precious baby in my arms!

The little ones and I were on our way to the midwives appointment yesterday and Elizabeth said, "Mom please don't talk about the baby any more. I'm getting to excited like I want to unbuckle my seat belt and run around the van!" She is to cute. We are all so excited to have another baby in the house. WE LOVE BABIES!!!

Almost every night the good night hugs and kisses are extended to the baby as well. The other day I was leaving to go to a meeting and Haley was eating breakfast at the table. She saw that I was getting ready to leave and she jumped up and ran over to me saying, "WAIT!"...I turned expecting a hug and kiss goodbye...She stops short of me gives my belly a quick smooch (with her milky face) and promptly turns and runs back to finish her cereal.

I've started potty training Isaac this summer. He's doing really well. In fact he has been the easiest one to potty train. Morgan is the one I'm still having struggles with. It's a good thing I intend to homeschool her. I don't know that she would be excepted into public school with her potty position problem!

Well my goal was to get caught up with all my scrapbooking before the baby is born. I am so close to my goal...It will happen! I just have a bit of journaling left to do.

No comments: