Thursday, August 16, 2007

Not so funny story!

Morgan was trying to sooth Isaac by giving him his binki. I was not far away but not with in sight of them. All the sudden Isaac's cry changed dramatically. I rushed to them to find Morgan using the blue bulb to suction out his mouth (ie - shoving it down his throat). She must have reasoned that since he wasn't accepting his binki he must be crying because he needs him mouth suctioned. When I picked him up he had forgotten all about why he was crying in the first place. Thank you Jesus for keeping my children safe. It only by his mercy that they survive!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Congratulations on Issac!! That's so exciting. I have so many friends giving birth this summer and you're one of them. Your little clan is so beautiful. :)

Are you still in Washington??

I miss you!

Rose