It's this time of the year that I long to live somewhere that is warm all year round. I can't complain to much because at least I don't have to face a Michigan winter. I do miss all my Michigan friends though.
The lastest adventure we had was camping at Randle for two weeks. That was a lot of fun. Hans was at least able to join us for the last three days. My parents came and stayed a few days and I had my cousin Taylor with me for a few days. The girls had an absolute blast. I got my finger froze to the bottom of the fifth wheel freezer (It was very painful for three days and then numb for a few days) and an hour or so later burned my chin on the handle of a cast iron skillet that I had just taken out of the oven. Other than that it was a great time.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment