I do appreciate your concern Shelley. Elizabeth did indeed have an ear infection. From the research that I've done antibiotics aren't even proven to speed up the recovery time of an ear infection. Thank you God that she is almost totally back to her happy little self. I have no doubt that she was in a tremendous amount of pain. If I could have done anything to help her I surely would have. I did take her to the Chiropractor and her neck was out. And I would torment her by pulling on her ear as the Chiro instructed me (in order to open things up for the pressure to be released). As much as she hated it, she would feel better after I would do it.
I think we are all healthy enough to be at church on Sunday. See you there!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Nicole! I know your heart, and while you and I go different ways about it, our end goal of raising our kids w/lots of love is the same. It's so weird to realize you and Jenni are looking at your 30's! OUCH! Thanks for taking the time to ease my concern!
See ya Sunday!
love,
Shelley
Post a Comment