Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Update

Elizabeth is feeling better. The poor thing didn't feel good enough to do anything for three days. She did manage to have the strength to cry and whine however. I desided to praise God that she was at least well enough to do that much. It's even scarier when your kids are to sick to complain. I recall when she was 12 months she was to sick to complain...my poor lathargic baby...she had the croop.

Elizabeth and Morgan are taking turn complaining about their ears. I'm pretty sure the worst is behind me know though. It all makes me grateful for health!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nic, have you had an ear ache or ear infection lately? I still remember the excruiating pain I felt when I developed an ear infection when I was a nursing mom of Mandy. It was sooooooo embarassing to find out I at my age had a bad ear infection when I finally broke down and went to see a doctor about the pain. That's why I emailed you earlier about making sure Elizabeth didn't have an ear infection. Only antibiotics get rid of that. If an infection is left unchecked, the ear drum could explode, which is what happened to my brother. As a result, he can never scuba dive b/c the pressure under water will kill him. You know I love you dearly, but as I said, I still haven't forgotten that pain! The memory of childbirth pain has faded...but not this memory! Have a terrific Christmas. Missed seeing ya on Sunday...figured you had sick kidlets.
love,
shelley