As humbling as it was to expose myself the other day I am so glad I did. I'm am in such a better place now. I had taken my eyes
off of Jesus and was sinking FAST!!! I'm so grateful for the precious
Holy Spirit, the truth of God's word, and the body of Christ. They have
been my life line. I feel like I've crawled back under the ship to rest
with Jesus...by the grace of God! Hope has returned! Of course It never left. Jesus was with me the whole time! I just looked away temporarily.
Haley continues to struggle after this last chemo treatment. She (and I) are just hanging out in the camper where it is quiet. I've given up on the idea of trying to keep track of how many times she pukes. The last couple of days she was able to keep more in than out. Unfortunately, today I can't say that. She turned her feeding pump off last night. She's thrown up everything that I've tried to give her today. So I switched her to just water and turned her rate down to 15 mls an hour (that's 1/2 an ounce). She's kept that down so far for the last two and a half hours. Perhaps I can increase her rate a bit. I always feel so bad when I do that and then she pukes. This is a balancing act indeed. She really wanted to swim today (there is open swim at the hospital from 4-5). But when it was time to go she wanted to keep sleeping instead.
This is the song that she is listening to over and over and over again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVsRM55_jsE
Thank you for bearing this burden with us!
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment