I still am having to give Josiah Lovenox shots twice a day.
I am so ready to be moved in a settled. It seems like God has other plans. I realized today that the reason I'm upset about not being settled yet is because I want to be settled. Who am I to question the plan God has for me? Forgive me Lord for not being content with the road you have me on. For wanting to be in control of what my days look like.
It just dawned on me. For the last four years I've been out of control as far as how I would like my days to look like. We bought this wonderful house and I had high hopes of being in control of my days once again. I guess it's just not time yet. Perhaps I should give up the idea of being in control! Lord help me!
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment