One more to go...
Josiah has one more day of appointments to go before his pre-op on the 14th. But that is more for Hans and I then him. He got an eco done on his heart before (that's a fancy way to say an ultrsound of his heart).
****As I'm typing I hear Morgan say, "that is the first time Josiah has smiled at me." He is sitting on my lap. I look down at him and he is gazing into his sissy's eyes giving her a great big smile. What a sweet boy. He melts our hearts!******
Back to his update...His heart looked great. The left ventricle seems to be staying strong and the hole from the septostomy is still open. I didn't realize I was going to have to take him to get x-rays of his chest after we were done at the cardiologist. I may not have ventured to take all the other children. But it worked out. I have great little ones! Josiah is one exhausted little guy though. His naps are completely interrupted all day long on these appointment days.
His surgery is estimated to be 4-6 hrs long. Hans and I will meet with the surgeon in one week. I call it the great and dreadful day!
We head out tomorrow to Seattle for an ultrasound on his leg that had the blood clot. Let's all pray that they will tell me I don't have to give him Lovenox shots anymore. It will be another long day for the Stol family. Then I will get the switch gears a little bit and think about packing.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment