Wednesday, April 29, 2015
4-28-15
Today was the day I was supposed to pack up and move to Seattle. I have been able to hold it together emotionally through this first round of chemo. No doubt in my mind that my stability is a direct result of the body of Christ bearing this burden with me. You have cried for me so I could be strong! Today however a wave of being overwhelmed washed over me and the tears began to flow. It didn't take to long before I was back on my feet...packing things up. I found someone to cat sit and plant sit for us (for the next 8 months) and by the end of they day they were out of the house. A friend came over and helped tidy up and she even gave my boys hair cuts. Haley was feeling pretty nauseous but she was actually up (in her wheel chair) and I even saw her smile for the first time in several days. That was so good to see. Haley took a shower and I helped her take her dressing off (much to her dismay). Her skin is super sensitive on her right side where they put the port in. After her shower he headed up to Seattle to stay in the camper with her daddy. We thought it would be best for her to get away from her baby sister (almost 2) who had a fever and could not keep anything down. Not even an ounce of water. It's really hard to get a lot done with a sick baby. The bottom line is...we will be making many trips back to finish the move up to Seattle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment